Wednesday 23 February 2011

Send me to E3

Gaming is my passion...


It all started Christmas Day, I was four and instead of getting me a remote control car like I asked for,"Santa" got me a PS1 with Tekken. I started crying when I saw there was no remote control car but now I wonder how I was stupid!

Since then I`ve played thousands and thousands of hours of games across almost every console released since then. You name a game I`ve played it, or its prequel. 



Gaming also helped me beat cancer, in 2009 I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma, I wasn`t sure what to do at all when I had it. I didn`t want to leave my home as it was so embarrassing to have a hat on all the time. So I stayed inside playing games and reviewing them. (not the most social thing I could have done but meh..) Even to this day I say that if it wasn`t for gaming I wouldn`t have went through my treatment as easy as I did! 


If I am sent to E3, I would love to preview every game I could! I love all games.(except Assassins Creed games, something just doesn`t appeal to me) 


My favorite games are platform games I <3 platform games, Sonic Adventure 2 for the Dreamcast is my favorite game ever. I actually recently bought them both again after foolishly selling them on. 
Sonic Adventure 2 had everything a platform game needed a story that no-one cared about, great levels, good multiplayer and action from the point go. 


Hopefully if you send me to E3, you will fulfill my dream and add another stroke to my list of gaming achievements! 


As regards this, I`m 100% going to continue to blog! 

Talk to you later,

Gilmore

No comments:

Post a Comment